Have you ever wished you could cover up a damaged tooth without resorting to an extraction and eventual replacement? The truth is that dental crowns are highly effective at bonding to broken or unsightly teeth and working in tandem with your smile to provide the look you desire and the functionality your mouth requires.
At Sharpe Dental Studio we offer single-appointment dental crowns for your convenience. Let’s take a look at how our dental crowns can improve your smile health:
– Dental crowns are very effective at protecting teeth as well as functioning as a cap to conceal previous dental work such as dental implants, dental bridges, and root canals.
– Dental crowns can be fashioned to hold together a dental filling on a tooth where not enough tooth is left to support the filling on its own.
– Dental crowns are traditionally used on teeth that are too badly damaged for other services to handle.
– Dental crowns are extremely robust, and with the proper care and maintenance, they can last up to a full lifetime of normal wear and tear.
– Dental crowns are tooth restorations customized to cover and protect teeth that are severely chipped, cracked, or otherwise shattered to a point that an eventual tooth extraction will be necessary if it is not fixed.
If you are interested in treatment with dental crowns, we are here to assist you. For a complete diagnosis and treatment, please contact Sharpe Dental Studio to schedule an appointment with Dr. Virginia Sharpe and our team in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We invite you to call us at 505-982-4686 today. We can restore your beautiful smile again in no time!